Wednesday 18 September 2013

Dino Melaye yet to accept paternity of my daughter- Bisi Ibidapo-Obe


Nollywood actress, Bisi Ibidapo-Obe has denied report that a former member of the House of Represenative and Anti-Corruption crusader, Otunba Dino Melaye visited her to apologize and accept the paternity of the baby he had earlier rejected.
In an interview with Encomium magazine, Bisi said
"I heard the rumours and I was particularly disappointed to hear it. A lot of people had called me on it but I wonder where those behind this got the information from. Absolutely there is nothing like that. He never came to see the child. Please ignore the stories, let them continue posting rubbish. I am busier than attending to such issues. I am okay, my daughter is also okay. I am more concerned with the proper upbringing and welfare of my daughter and I will appreciate it if the media will support my career, rather than publishing false stories about me. I wish to be left out of any controversy so as to build my career and take good care of my daughter".

2 comments:

  1. Anti-corruption crusader ko, anti-denial ni!!!!!!!!!!!! shio for Dino and ole for Bisi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bisi all is well

    ReplyDelete