Monday 27 January 2014

I am not dating Iyanya; I have crush on Terry G- Emma Nyra

One of the sexiest damsels in Nigeria’s entertainment industry, Emma Chukwugoziam Obi  a .k.a Emma Nyra has disclosed that she is only a label mate with ladies' favourite, Iyanya with no sexual attachment. However, weird artiste, Terry G is her celebrity crush.

She made the disclosure in an interview with a national newspaper, Vanguard.
On her alleged sexual relationship, she said, "Iyanya is not a bad looking person, but am not dating him we are on the same label. I have known him before the days of Kukere, so if it was a fling or a dating thing I don’t think my career will be as serious as it is.

I am not with Iyanya to date him. Iyanya has helped me in the studio, he is an R n b singer, am also an R n b singer. He thought me to change my style of music to suit the Nigerian market. He has taught me a lot of things. We are not dating , people can be friends without dating".

On her celebrity crush, she boldy state, " I always say Terry G.I like people who are their own person. He does his own thing, his own sound".

Well, she is single and no one should rule out the possibility of a relationship with Terry G in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment