Saturday 25 January 2014

Saka loses dad

Comic actor and MTN brand ambassador, Hafiz Oyetoro, popularly known as Saka is currently in a deep sorrow. He lost his father Pa Dauda Oyetoro to the cold of hands of death last Saturday.
The 98-year-old Pa Dauda reportedly died  at about 11am.

Commenting on his father demise, Saka said he was happy that his father witnessed the great transformation in his life, adding it pained him that he couldn’t do much for him due to old age.
“I wish my dad was a little younger to enjoy his fruit of  labour. I am happy that he witnessed the transformation in my life, and I tried to make him share in the good life but he was just too old to do anything,” Saka lamented.

He was in Abuja for a movie production when he received a call that his father had passed on.

His father’s remains have since been laid to rest according to Islamic rites at his country home in Koso, Iseyin, Oyo State.

No comments:

Post a Comment