Monday 24 March 2014

HEART MATTERS: She wants me to try sex at 16

Hey friends, it is a Monday but I need share this as the sender want your advice as urgent as possible. Do take a second out of your time to guide him. Thanks. Now to his story:

I will soon be 16 and of the same age with a girl I am friendly with next door. We play with other friends in a big compound, and when no one is looking, we show each other our private parts.

Now, she wants me to try sex with her. She brags that she had done it before and will tell me what to do. She says that at my age, I am too young to father a child. Is she right? I have never had sex and would love to try it if there is no danger.

2 comments:

  1. Boy u are too young for it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't do what you may come to regret for the rest of your life. You've got the whole of your life to have as much sex as you will ever want...so, don't do it.

    ReplyDelete