Friday 21 March 2014

When I love, it’s fierce – Uche

Budding Nollywood actress, Uche Iwuanyanwu, is rising fast and furious. Demands for the skill of the beautiful graduate of economics of University of Jos do not end in Nollywood; her tentacles are being spread across Africa. Recently, she shot  a film in Ghana entiitled, ‘Cheaters,’ alongside the likes of Jackie Appiah

To Uche, love matters most, and she doesn’t hide her feelings about it as she openly declared on Instagram “ I don’t love casually. When I love, it’s fierce. It’s my soul ripped wide open and raw. It’s my whole heart on display. It’s all I have and everything I know, handed over to you, like a gift, and I hope you unwrap it gently”.

It gets one wondering who Uche may be passing the message to, but it does explain why Uche hasn’t been easy to get.

No comments:

Post a Comment