Sunday 23 February 2014

Obasanjo is ungodly- confession of a former Ogboni cultist

Senator Rowland Stephen Owie, is a former Ogboni cultist and he is not ashamed to confess it. Although, he has forsaken it and embrace Christ; he is as at today, a Knight of the St. John but he believes Obasanjo is evil and unrepentant. He made the confession in an interview with Vanguard.

Well, hear him out
"There was a time I spoke about my life as a cultist. It is an experience. Those who were born into Christianity may not know the value of Christ; those who were born into the world into various secret societies, by the time you come out and find Christ, you will now know that it is good to serve the Lord.
Because when you were in the world, with words of the mouth alone, you can do incantations and an area can be set on fire.  I thank God for my life. Sometimes I ask myself, why was I late in finding God? Like I said at the thanksgiving for the Knighthood of St. John, it is a great turn around. I am grateful to God and particularly to those who Christ used to convert me to Christianity, especially my wife, Lady Helen Noyo Owie.

Now that I am a Knight of St. John, it has created the avenue for me to be nearer Christ.
It overpowers incantations. After I found Christ, I found out that the word of God is greater than incantations. As a child of God, He answers prayers according to His will; if you pray and He does not answer, just be patient; He will answer you at the appropriate time. At the other end, it is always a forceful thing.
And on Obasanjo, he said:

I read him recently when he said politics should not be left in the hands of ungodly people. If there is any person that is ungodly in politics in Nigeria, he is number one. How do you identify ungodly people, you identify them when they get power and how they use the power.
Atiku is my friend but unfortunately he has gone to APC now to dine and wine with the agents of Obasanjo. Obasanjo is ungodly.

No comments:

Post a Comment