Saturday 22 February 2014

HEART MATTERS: He wants kids, I'm too young

File Photo: A sad black lady
I got this from a reader of this blog and I have decided to share it with you. She needs your advice, kindly drop them at the comment section. And get ready for more HEART MATTERS as I intend to publish them on Fridays. If you want to share yours, feel free to e-mail @ gumshoebee@gmail.com; we will protect your confidentiality, it is a pledge from me to you. winks.

Ok, to today's heart matters:

"I'm 19 and my boyfriend is 33, working with a good pay. He's ready to start a family with me, but I feel like I'm too young to even start thinking about having kids. I'm flattered that he wants me as the mother of his children but the thought scares me too. I am hoping that I gain admission to the university this year as I will sit for my SSCE and UTME later in the year.  He's the only guy I've ever dated (a secret, he deflowered me).  I really care about him a lot and I dread losing him. How do I tell him I'm not ready for kids without him breaking up with me over it?"

4 comments:

  1. gal, you are too young for any relationship. face your study for now

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear gal, grab him now... there are no men out there. If you let him go; you might regret it all the days of your life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you must be an opportunist. idiot

      Delete
  3. Omode yi, at 19 in secondary school and you are thinking of marriage. What do you know about marriage. Blogger advised her to seek to her education

    ReplyDelete