Wednesday 26 February 2014

Davido is just a boy- Haye


imageLet me LIVE!!! Everyday people wanna create more lies on me why??, I’m so sick and tired of all this bullshit .. Leave me the fuck alone !! I DO NOT have NOTHING to do with that boy so stop fucking mentioning my existence with his !!! I don’t understand why all of this is headline news, when so many people in the world are dying from chronic diseases #Sad’”
Well, those were the words of Sunshine Haye, the South African damsel rumored to be carrying Davido’s baby. Davido had earlier denied the rumor but Sunshine has poured cold water on it (my English) but did you notice her choice of words. Methinks, someone is hurt (just musing aloud).
Grammarians in the house, what does ‘I do not have nothing to do with that boy’ means?

1 comment:

  1. it means i do not have nothing to do nan ni

    ReplyDelete