Tuesday 18 February 2014

Prophet T.B Joshua replies critics

According to a report by PM News, Prophet TB Joshua has this to say about those who criticise him:
“I am contented. It’s all about contentment. When you are contented and you’re worth what God says you are, and you have what God says you have, and you can do what God says you can do, what else again?

When you’re limited in certain areas and you see someone do what you would like to do,  definitely envy and jealousy set in. When I see someone do what I would like to do, I see it as grace. It is by emulating God that you can do what you see someone doing that you would like to do. When people attack me, I pray for them because I know that what they attack me for is what they would like to do but they cannot do it.”

He also said:
“I am not the one that heals. I am not the one doing what I am doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment